Thursday, September 8, 2011

Secretario Financiero

Howdy. Im guessing you probably werent expecting another email so soon eh? Well. As I mentioned in my last email, this week there were a lot of special changes.... and... somehow I fooled people into thinking I was a good person or something and.... Im now an oficial office Elder. Fancy that eh? lol. So yeah. President just told me to write you a quick note to let you know that now I{ll be having my P-days on Saturdays, and so if you want to write me, Friday night will work a lot better than Sunday nights now. Hope thats not a problem. lol. Anyways, Ill let you in on more of the details on Saturday. But I just thought I{d let ya all know. Ive been assigned to work as the Financiero, or the guy that works with all the churches money. Kinda exciting and only a little bit stressfull. Thankfully my new comp/old financiero is legit, and Ill be all ready to work on my own in about 3 weeks here. Should be good. Anyways, gotta run. Hope the week is going great. Ill write you all again on Saturday. Love ya!
Elder Humphreys
Secretario Financiero
Mision Paraguay Asuncion Norte

No comments: